Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Winx Club Season 7!

We all know that Winx Club™  season 7 is being released soon! Here is a couple of 

sneak peek pictures to prove:

Picture source: bing.com
I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!


So, I really like this. It looks like schoolgirl outfits- probably their main outfits for this season! Kind of like fairy college, in season 6. Layla/Aisha seems to be cut out, and Stella we can not see very specifically, but the outfit we can see very clearly. Musa and Tecna is cut out in this scene, so no information on their school outfits yet. Yet, I can't wait to see what else is in store for us this season!

 picture source: bing.com
I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!

So, this is the new transformation, butterflyix. This is a group photo, of all six fairies.

photo source: bing.com
I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!

This is just Bloom, Stella, and Flora.

photo source: bing.com
I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!

And this is just Bloom, which was probably the first picture that was released.

photo source: bing.com
I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!

And, lastly, this is a picture of the transformation being edited!
There's only so much you can do on a Macbook Pro!

So, I don't know if this is a fan made thing, or if it's the actual transformation being made. 

There is yet any information to be released if butterflyix is a real transformation or not, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Although, after seeing the results, we have now come to a conclusion:
This season looks very promising! It is rumored that Nick™ ISN'T renewing Winx this season, so hopefully we will get an English version to America. The animation looks the same as seasons 5 and 6, so I hope there's no CGI, in my opinion, I don't really like CGI.

I'm very exited though!
(All was based on my opinions, and was not meant to hurt/offend anyone.)

-All pictures were from bing.com. I do not own anything.-












No comments:

Post a Comment